|The Ten Commandments For Reducing
|1. Thou shalt
not be perfect, nor even
2. Thou shalt not try to be all things to all people.
3. Thou shalt leave things undone that ought to be done at times.
4. Thou shalt not spread thyself too thin.
5. Thou shalt learn to say ‘no.’
6. Thou shalt schedule time for thyself and thy supportive network.
7. Thou shalt switch off and do nothing, regularly.
8. Thou shalt be boring, inelegant, untidy and unattractive at times.
9. Thou shalt not even feel guilty.
10. Thou shalt not be thine own worst enemy.
(I do not know the author of this sage advice. If you do, please let me know so that I may give proper credit. I saw a few different organizations on the web claiming authorship, but do not know which one is the correct one.)
Return to The Ten
Commandments Main Page
Stargate SG1 Videos
To Await A Thought
Happiness and (gasp!) Church
Freedom's Memorial Salute
Our Family Room
Home of The Mighty One! (Well, one of them)
Halloween all year!
If you collect McD toy dalmatians, this is something you can identify with!
What Happened to the Toyrooms?